Great Customer Service | Quality Products | Expert Installers
There are many options available to you for siding your home that include hardieplank (cement board) vinyl, steel and aluminum. Bear Roofing & Exteriors has over 20 years of experience siding homes just like yours.
Our knowledgeable sales team will guide you through the entire process of installing your new sidung. They will:
- Work with your insurance company when dealing with storm or other damage covered under your policy.
- Help you decide which siding materials are best suited for your needs.
- Help with color selection and other options that will maximize the curb appeal and value of your home.
Reasons to Choose Hardieplank Siding (Cement Board)
- Look of wood without the hassle maintenance.
- Very durable.
- Available in traditional ship-lap boards and panels.
- Termite resistant.
- Water resistant.
- None Combustible.
Reasons to Choose Vinyl Siding
- Offers a variety of options and accessories.
- Requires little maintenance.
- Long product life.
Reasons to Choose Steel or Aluminum Siding
- Low Maintenance.
- Does not absorb moisture, helps to prevent mold growth.
- Unfriendly to insects.
- Variety of textures and other options available.
- Increases the value of your home.
Contact Bear Roofing & Exteriors to get started on your roofing or home exterior project. We are local contractors who care about our customers. (651) 407-1987